Goup Voice is committed to creating a diverse, welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for people to make connections. By accessing and using the Group Voice forum, you agree to adhere to the following group rules.

Forum Cancer killed my daughter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

It’s only been a few months and I feel like I’m living in a bad dream.  I check her room constantly and I just wonder around in a daze.  Her friends come to visit all the time but when they leave I feel worse.

i don’t know where to go.  I cannot afford much and don’t have anyone to talk to   My family lives far away and we talk on phone and chat but nothing seems to help:(

• #791 Reply | Quote
        Anonymous

I’m so sorry to read this and I can only say that it will only fade the pain somedays.  I lost my son to cancer 5 years ago and every day I think of him and sometimes I think I see him.  I am living and remembering the time I had with him now and not thinking about the time I lost   There are no memories of the time I lost. You can reach out to many organizations like I did at first and they helped a little but it doesn’t leave the pain it just lessons.

God Bless you

• #928 Reply | Quote
          Anonymous

I’m sorry for your loss❤️

Hospice Northwest offers free grief counselling and you can find some information on their website  www. Hospicenorthwest.ca

• #2471 Reply | Quote
              ClintHarris
              Keymaster

Thank you for helping ❤️

Viewing 2 reply threads
          Reply To: Cancer killed my daughter
          Your information: