Goup Voice is committed to creating a diverse, welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for people to make connections. By accessing and using the Group Voice forum, you agree to adhere to the following group rules.

Forum Lost

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Easter weekend brings so many memories and it was my son’s favorite holiday as a child.  He loved the egg hunts and the big family dinner with all the cousins.  We lost our son 3 years ago to an overdose and I and my husband always find our low times during holidays and birthdays but Easter is the toughest time.

I know we have to remember the times of him running around looking for eggs and laughing when he would find one days later.

I just hurts knowing we could have had more time with him and I pray every day that he is in a better place.

Anyhow I know this is a place to share and if you have children keep them close as there are no guarantees you will have them forever 💔

• #3203 Reply | Quote
        ClintHarris
        Keymaster

Happy Easter.  Holidays can be difficult for so many. The only thing that can you can do is remember the time you had and how the one you lost would want you to live your life now.  I’m very sorry for your loss and know I that you will never heal completely from the loss of your son but you can continue to cherish his memories and live on like he would want.  On holidays celebrate his life and remember him the way you have mentioned.  A happy boy looking for eggs and the joy you brought him❤️

Bless you and your family and have faith the he is watching over you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      Reply To: Lost
      Your information: