Goup Voice is committed to creating a diverse, welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for people to make connections. By accessing and using the Group Voice forum, you agree to adhere to the following group rules.

Forum There is no help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve done everything for my mother who lives in Spence Court and the situation there is horrible. My mother never leaves her apartment as she’s scared and even worried about me visiting.  The outside area is a mess with young people doing drugs and fighting and I’ve reached out to city and the housing people and they have done nothing.

Its just a matter of time when someone is hurt or even worse.

Someone needs to do something.

• #5011 Reply | Quote
        ClintHarris
        Keymaster

I have reached out to both school boards and am waiting to hear back.  I promise I will get some help from the schools and the administration.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by ClintHarris.
          • #5129 Reply | Quote
            Anonymous

I have the same issues with my dad in Spence court.  It is a nightmare outside and the inside smells of urine and worse.  I am trying to find another place for him but the cost is so night for renting.  It’s disgusting how they let this happen.  I have called DSAB so many times and no one cares.

• #5013 Reply | Quote
            Anonymous

Good luck with the school board getting back to you.  They don’t care it seems.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          Reply To: There is no help.
          Your information: